Friday, July 17, 2009

Customer kindness

My job is to help customers when they come into my bank, it is part of my daily duties. Today was different, I struck a conversation about what new movies have come out (since he worked for Marcus ) and we chatted about the new Harry Potter movie. The conversation switched back to bank information and I completed his needs for coming in that day. To my surprise he gave me two passes for the movies, this was totally unexpected and well appreciated. It is nice to see that random acts of kindness are still being done today and this act certainly did make my day better but also gave me inspiration to do a random act as well.

1 comment:

  1. This was truly an act of random kindness...I was just coming home from getting my pay check at work...and decided to deposit it and then get papers for direct deposit(so I wouldn't have to go to the bank to deposit checks anymore).

    After talking about the movies, I just felt the urge of giving him the $1 passes I get for working.

    I left thinking,"Man, I wish I had my ARK cards right now to give to him." I drove home got the mail and guess what was there...a box that had my ARK cards inside...I then drove back excited as ever and gave him the card and asked him to do me this favor.

    ReplyDelete