We want to encourage people to start giving back and to not expect anything in return. This is what inspired the ARK(acts of random kindness) project and I challenge you to go out and do something nice for someone, whether you know them or not, and the only thing I want you to ask in return is to "pass it on".
We will be beginning to circulate cards in Pickerington, Ohio which gives login names and passwords which allow you to come to this blog and post what act of random kindness was done for you.
If you would like to print out your own cards I will post premade ones and templates on this blog soon. If you would like to have your own special login name you can contact me on my gmail: guglielmi.tony@gmail.com and we can talk.
Please share your story with us and help inspire more people to begin giving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
an update on the card designs...I will have the first cards up the night of July 12.
ReplyDelete